Concept "Controlled, faceted, multilateral, asynchronous, bidirectional synchronisation of multiple SMWs (CFMABS)"
CFMABS Idea and Rationale[edit | edit source]
We want to share terminological and assertional content between SMWs like this:
- Multilateral (between more than 2 SMWs)
- Asynchronous (content exchange can happen at any time in any order)
- Bidirectional (no such thing as "master" SMWs)
in a way that is:
- supporting error recovery
Separation of concerns[edit | edit source]
- SMW content is smartly exported/imported to/from text files into/from a folder by the dataspects app.
- Smart means that the SMWs, folders and pages (wikitext and metadata) involved remember all the information necessary to implement above mentioned "conscient, repeatable/idempotent, reusable, reversible, comprehensible/logged, supporting error recovery".
- That folder is then put under version control.