Concept "Full text queries > match_phrase (aka proximity)"
Property "LcHasEntityTitle" (as page type) with input value "full text queries > match_phrase (aka proximity)" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
- does take a single field; does not take multiple fields
- if we need to match all the query terms in their relative position
- the order of the terms doesn’t really matter, as long as they occur somehow within the same context
- flag slop: define the search window, so how far we allow the terms to be
Within-Sentence Proximity Search
- need to match terms occurring in a specific context
- have a specific structure (sections, sentences, …)
- but not a specific window/slop size
- When indexing text fields with multiple values a "fake" gap is added between the values to prevent most phrase queries from matching across the values.
Query: "WikiAhoi Mitarbeiter"
Content: "Für die Arbeit im Wiki steht WikiAhoi Ihren Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeitern gerne auch nach dem Rollout beratend zur Seite.".